(APRIL FOOL) QUIZ - Nothing but jokes! Bad ones!
- What bird is a "Scottish" bird?
- What monkey is a "Scottish" Monkey?
- What city in S.E. Asia is a "Scottish" city?
- What fish is a Scottish fish? "No, not kippers"
- What cookie is a Scottish cookie? (No, not shortbread)
- What pasta is a Scottish pasta?
- What nut is a Scottish nut?
- What is "fearful of death" in Scottish?
- What movie about a Scottish mountain stars Charleton Heston?
Answers to last issues quiz:
Here are some questions about Scottish places. In what city would you be if you were:
- 1. on the Royal mile?
- ANSWER: Edinburgh
- 2. at Queen Street Station?
- ANSWER: Glasgow
- 3. at Provost Skene's House ?
- ANSWER: Aberdeen
- 4. at Balhousie Castle:
- ANSWER: Perth
- 5. at the birthplace of golf:
- Answer: St. Andrews.
THIS ISSUE'S CRYPOGRAM
ZBARL . . . VF ABAR BS GUR JURRYF BS GENQR. VG VF GUR BVY
JUVPU ERAQRE GUR ZBGVBA BS GUR JURRYF ZBER FZBBGU NAQ
RNFL QNIVQ UHZR RFFNLF ZBENY NAQ CBYVGVPNY
Answer to the last issues cryptogram
SCOTS, WHA HAE WI' WALLACE BLED
SCOTS, WHAM BRUCE HAS OFTEN LEAD
WELCOME TO YOUR GORY BED
OR TO VICTORY!
PAGE THREE TABLE OF CONTENTS