OK People, this is a hard one!
qojrq, xds dsl xb' xsggsol cglt
Answer to last issue's cryptogram
Under the wide and starry sky,
Here are some questions about Scottish places. In what city would you be if you were:
1. on the Royal mile?
2. at Queen Street Station?
3. at Provost Skene's House
4. at Balhousie Castle
5. at the birthplace of golf
ANSWERS TO THE LAST ISSUE'S QUIZ.
Can you identify the Scottish writers who wrote the following books?
1. Peter Pan (James Barrie 1860-1937)
2. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Robert Louis Stevenson 1850-1894)
3. The Wealth of Nations (Adam Smith 1723-1790)
4. Lady of the Lake (Sir Walter Scott 1771-1832)
5.The Sign of the Four (Sir Atrhur Conan Doyle 1859-1930)