Answers to the games will appear in the next issue
DQCU N DVL LNRB VUX AVE V- ICX
FJICFY AJTNL LYCSCULJU
SOLUTION TO LAST MONTH'S CRYPTOGRAM:
The heights of popularity and patriotism are still the beaten road to power and tyranny.
Well, now that all the shouting is over, let's see what you know about the referendum! It just happened so this should be an easy one for you.
1. What percentage of the vote was "No"?
2. Which was the largest city that voted "Yes"?
3. Who was the fourth First Minister (how's that again?) of Scotland and head of the SNP at the time of the referendum?
4. What was the date of the month in which the referendum was held?
5. How many "districts" or "local authorities" voted "Yes"?
ANSWERS TO LAST MONTH'S QUIZ: