Answers to the games will appear in the next issue
FKR KGCIRXF FKSTO ST BSMR SX FP LTPA AKSEK NCSIOR FP ECPXX GTI AKSEK FP NWCT
IGZSI CWXXRBB (XEPFFSXK EBGXXSEGB OWSFGCSXF)
SOLUTION TO LAST MONTH'S CRYPTOGRAM
MGXLGF XFQ MGAA UNSSBUG YRB QKUYKFDY USGDKGU BW ZGF, YMG EBBQ XFQ YMG IXQ. INY YMG EPGXYGUY SXPY BW ZXFHKFQ WABXY IGYRKOY LKDG XFQ LKPYNG.
Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad. But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue.
As the holiday season approaches, let's find out what you know about it as it relates to Scotland.
1. The big celebration on New Year's Eve in Scotland is called
2. The cakes that made of oatmeal and are traditionally eaten at Christmastime are called
3. The day following Christmas is known as
4. What did Christmas become in 1958 in Scotland?
5. What event in 1560 changed the way the Yule was celebrated?
ANSWERS TO LAST MONTH'S QUIZ1. Iona
2. Auld Kirk Alloway
3. St. Andrews