Answers to the games will appear in the next issue
M OAMXBQ! ZS CKQJ, ZS EQXBRK OMBF! LMJ TWMZ ZS TQJZKOX TBOW XM WKQRKE BO OKEX; FMEN ZQS XWS WQJCS OMEO ML JYOXBA XMBF PK PFKOX TBXW WKQFXW, QEC IKQAK, QEC OTKKX AMEXKEX. JMPKJX PYJEOXWK AMXXKJ'O OQXYJCQS EBNWX.
SOLUTION TO Last Month's' CRYPTOGRAM:
QEYBY NBY PYV OFBY HORBYIIHAY IHXEQI HT QEY VFBGM QENT N IDFQIONT FT QEY ONLY.
CNOYI O. JNBBHY
THERE ARE FEW MORE IMPRESSIVE SIGHTS IN THE WORLD THAN A SCOTSMAN ON THE MAKE
JAMES M BARRIE
Here are a few questions concerning the location of different things in Scotland. Can you tell us where they are?1. Coryvrecken is located between two islands. Can you name either of them?
2. What island gives its name to a specific kind of handwoven cloth - the name of which has been protected since 1993?
3. In what range of mountains is Ben Nevis located?
4. On what island is Fingal's Cave Located?
5.What place in Scotland gives its name to the artistic glass work from the area?
ANSWERS TO Last Month's' QUIZ:1. The earliest establishment of Christianity in Scotland occurs in about 400 CE. To what saint is it attributed?
ANS: St Ninian
2.In what "often the beaten path" place did Columba build a famous abbey?
3. During the 16th Century, Scotland underwent the Protestant reformation and followed the teachings of a specific form of Protestantism. Whose followings were they?
4. The attempts to bring “Bonnie Prince Charlie” to the throne would have made the monarch a member of what form of Christianity?
5.What is the largest denomination after the church of Scotland