THIS ISSUE'S CRYPOGRAM
Kov Ujtkapv Ursavke, au j frf-yrtakasjt zrqe srfsvpfvq lako jtt juyvsku rh Usrkkauo
SCOTTISH FILM QUIZ: November 2011
1. In what film does a young man named Renton have trouble giving up drugs in Glasgow
2. In what film about the Thrums's Auld Licht church does Katherine Hepburn appear in a lead role?
3. In what film does an American business man get conned by a tricky Scot skipper named Mactaggert?
4. In what film did Maggie Smith receive an Oscar for playing a school teacher in 1930's Edinburgh?
5. In what film does a Scottish athlete played by Bill Travers insist on wearing his kilt in the Melbourne Olympics?